iPhone 6 Explodes In A Man’s Pocket, Leaves Him With Third-Degree Burns!

#1 Cell Phone Trust

We all carry our cell phones in our pockets, not realizing the dangerous potential.

 1

#2 Wake Up Call

After his phone blew up in his pocket, Gareth Clear found it melted through his clothes and his skin.

 2

#3 Hospital

He found himself in the hospital for a few days, with third degree burns.

 3

#4 Phosphorus Smell

He saw discharge running down his leg and the smell of phosphorus let him know something was very wrong.

 4

#5 Feeling Alright

Though he is ok now, Gareth Clear now knows to be careful with his phone on a hot day.

 5

#6 Lesson Learned

He was lucky and got off with his leg still intact, but this was a great lesson to be learned.

6

Source: wittyfeed.com

Leave Comments

comments

The Neighbors See This Woman Bringing Him Home With Her. 2 Months Later They Beat A Path To Her
After Elderly Woman Nearly Dies, Doctors Warn People To Stop Letting Dogs Lick Their Faces
This Old Bear Was Caged for 20 Years, Now Watch When it is Finally Freed.
This Orca Was Stuck And Crying For Hours, But A Group Of Strangers Saves Him In The Oddest Way
The Internet Can’t Stop Laughing At What She Was Caught Stuffing Into Her Pants To Steal
After Being Bullied On Instagram For Posting Engagement Pictures, This Woman Had The Perfect Response!
The Funniest Signs Ever Seen on The Simpsons
Dad Fails That Will Make You Howl With Laughter!

Get Daily Quest Guide & Updates
In Your Inbox

Subscribe to our mailing list and get Farmville Quest Guide and all other stuff and updates to your email inbox.