Farmville and Zynga will soon be release the new feature in the game called Nutcracker Theater. This feature is similar to last released Jack’s Mystree Nursery, however, in this case farmers will be able to tend Nutcracker Eggs instead of Mystree saplings and open them to find chickens and ducks!
Let us begin by taking a look at the animated pop up of this feature!
WORKING OF THE NUTCRACKER THEATER:
- Each Holiday Egg passes from level 1 through level 6. The first Holiday Egg will be at level 5 already when you start. Click on the “WARM” button to tend your Holiday Egg.
- Your Holiday Eggs can’t grow if they don’t get enough warmth and magic! Click on the CRAFT SPARKLE button to craft Sparkles to tend your Holiday Eggs. Or you can click on the ASK button towards the bottom left corner to get help from your friends (get 3 Sparkles). Alternately you can click on the BUY SPARKLE button to skip crafting.
- You will need bushels of Gilded Flower, Purple Anthurium and Glow Flower, to craft the “Holiday Sparkle”. You can also use the Bushel Swap feature to obtain these bushels. It will take 2 hours to craft one recipe.
3 Gilded Flower
3 Purple Anthurium
3 Glow Flower
|2 hours / 120 minutes|
NOTE: Farmer will be able to tend Nutcracker Egg once in every 8 Hours.
|Level||Holiday Sparkle to Tend to Next Level||Waiting Period|
- After enough Sparkles are collected you will be able to click on the WARM button again. When your Holiday Egg is ready to hatch a PLACE AND HATCH button will appear below it. Click on it to place the Egg on your farm…a pop up window will tell you what reward you have got!
- When you are ready to move onto the next Holiday Egg click on one of the PLACE EGG buttons given. Then repeat the above steps.
- There are 6 Holiday Éggs on the first page which are unlocked for tending. You will find 6 more on the next page which can be unlocked either by finishing the first page completely or by spending Farm Cash!
|Ballerina Chicken||Toymaker Chicken||Sugar Plum Chicken||Wind Up Soldier Chicken|
|Drummer Duck||Nutcracker Prince Duck||Snow Soldier Duck||Cavalier Duck|
|Nutcracker King Rooster||Snow Queen Duck|